Friday, July 29, 2011

A Quiet Ride in the Woods

Considering the reputation that Portland has as an outdoor sports mecca, there really isn't much mountain biking close to town.  This spot is about 30 minutes from downtown and is one of my favorites.  Unfortunately its existence is somewhat tenuous as it is on private property, but for now the trails are open to enjoy.





The video wasn't really intended to be anything special, I was just goofing around on a nice day.  It was shot with an Oregon Scientific underwater camera and a pocket tripod. For best results, use the controls at the bottom of the frame and watch in HD on full screen mode.

1 comment:

Brian said...

J & C,

You are 2 of the nicest people I know. Best wishes to you Both.

Brian E.


PS. This trial is was starting to look all too familiar to me until we got a dog. Now I have a training partner to ride trails with and it's fun again.